Over the years several programs have evolved that further the mission of the Rocky Neck Art Colony
- Exhibitions : A series of member and non-member exhibitions, juried and non-juried, held on Rocky Neck and other locations throughout the year.
- Goetemann Artist in Residency Program : An opportunity for outstanding artists to live and work on Rocky Neck for one month during the summer that benefits both the artists and the community.
- Historic Art Trail : The Rocky Neck Historic Art Trail takes you to twelve sites of art historic significance in one of America’s most visually arresting locales.
- Nights on the Neck : Live entertainment, gallery receptions, open studios on the first Thursdays during the summer.
- Rocky Neck Gallery : A juried artists' cooperative gallery that gives artist members who don't have their own galleries an opportunity to sell and show their work on Rocky Neck.
- The Ward Mann Scholarship : Each year since the 1970s, the Art Colony awards a college
scholarship to a graduating Gloucester High School student who shows promise in the field of
- Special Events : Fun special balls, auctions, and other events throughout the year
- Workshops and Demonstrations